Thursday 23 May 2013

Week Three and Counting

This is the probably the hardest week so far.  I had some articles that I started writing and many more in sitting in my draft, but as life happens, it's just really hard to keep up the breakneck speed that I writing articles the first two weeks.  It's not that I've lost interest, but I've lost a bit of steam.

I'm a bit behind in posting links to the articles I wrote, so what I will do instead is post the links to all the articles I've written thus far.  Below is the list of the remaining articles I've written up till today:




Part of the reason why I lost some momentum is because of writing my last published article, The Shocking Truth about the Ontario Debt.  I really wanted to write a piece that I've been interested in for such a long time.  I've done all this research over the years and I finally wanted to put it down on paper, even though there is no direct thing I wanted to sell or market.

However, when I went to publish it, Infobarrel's editor has said that my article's content was "better suited for a blog because of personal opinion."  I was kind of shocked to hear that as the article was very well researched and referenced and is from public documents.

I ask them later about giving me a better reason why and the response I got was that they reread my article and approved it.

I won't lie about it, but I really was a bit upset that this happened.  It really did halt the momentum I had.  Partly because I feel like even though I wrote a stand out article that it wasn't good enough for Infobarrel.  I also know that I have lots to learn about article writing that I should slow down a bit more to focus on writing quality content instead of just blasting them out.

Other than this hiccup, I'm really still very interested in writing new articles.  I'm starting to think about themes that I can write about so that I can have a series of interesting articles rather than writing.  More on that later.

So I totally encourage all of you to join me on Infobarrel.  Join me on this journey that I'm on and we'll help support each other to achieve our goals of obtaining Passive Online Income!




No comments:

Post a Comment