Monday 27 May 2013

Week 4: Niche Sites and Infobarrel Articles

The start of this week has been weak (no pun intended).  It's been a long week and I've been enjoying the nice weather outside and kind of neglected to write more material on Infobarrel or even work more on my niche sites.

I'm not ready to reveal the niche sites as they still need a bit more work (in terms of linking things) and also I would need a bit more content first.  The hardest part of working on so many things at the same time is that I have my attention and focus is scattered.  So far I have three niche sites sites set up all by myself through my host and installed Wordpress.  They are looking decent with the plugins I've found and it's starting to piece together nicely.

I'll promise to launch them soon and tell you all about it here.

I've submitted one more article to Infobarrel today.  It's still sitting in the Pending Articles section for one of the Infobarrel editors to proofread.  I hope it can be up by tomorrow and I'll share it with all of you.

For now, have a good night and please leave me a comment if you have any advice.  I can definitely use the help if you more experienced with making an income online.

Thanks in advanced!

No comments:

Post a Comment