Thursday 23 May 2013

Week 3: How referrals can allow you to reach your Online Passive Income goals (and mine too)!!!

Pat Flynn is the MAN!

First of all, I would like to give Pat Flynn (from http://smartpassiveincome.com) a shout out.  It's because of him and mainly because of your podcast that as made me start on this journey.  It's funny how I've had a blog ever since 2003 and it never occurred to me that this medium can be monetized.  So I'm starting to listen to all his podcasts and doing what he's suggested and what his guests have recommended.

That is really why I start joining the revenue-sharing article writing site, Infobarrel.  Pat said it was a great place for me to start and that is exactly what I've done.  Very much appreciated for all your advice.  Keep up the great work!

So the purpose of this blog was to really do some backlinking to my articles on Infobarrel, but also as a very for me to consolidate all my ideas, successes or not, onto this Online Passive Income Journal.

Besides promoting the articles, I also spread the word about how Infobarrel is helping me succeed in my goal to be obtain an online passive income stream.

Article writing for revenue generating sites like Infobarrel are a great place to start to make money online.  What I've learned from Pat Flynn is that to earn money online is not such a far-off goal.  It's within your reach if you can write quality content, help make the internet a better place by supporting each other, finding a great niche through the proper keyword searches and spread the word through doing SEO.

The Power of Referrals

So it really did come as a surprise to me that in promoting this site and promoting Infobarrel using my referral link that today is the first day that I got a referral.  I'm not entirely sure how the referral came to pass, but I'm pretty sure that it came from my posts on this blog.  That's just incredible.  I woke up today with a big surprise!

It would surprise me more that I found out later on in the day that I not only referred one person, but I also referred someone else later today.  That's another person that would support me and where I can support in our mutual passive incoming building.  This is absolutely incredible.

I didn't even know that someone was even reading my blog let alone someone being motivated enough to want to start venturing out by writing on Infobarrel too.  So thank you very much.  Thank you so much for allowing me to show you Infobarrel and let's mutually support each other in our online endeavors.

Cheers,
Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment