Wednesday 1 May 2013

Everything has a Beginning...

Indeed, this is the beginning.

Before I begin talking about how I began my journey into creating my online passive income, I'm going to give you folks a synopsis about me.  My pen name is Ben Latham and I'm a pretty average person.  I went to school, was a nerd, got relatively good grades and went to college/university.  I applied to a professional program, got in, survived the college years, with the hopes of graduating and eventually live on a decent salary.  It wasn't such an easy time for me to get that job and even after I got the job, it wasn't such a easy time trying to fit into the 9 to 5 job.  Now, it may seem like I sound like a brat, because there are plenty of unemployed young people out there without work.  You may be one of them.  But I guess what I'm trying to do here, as a result of this journey into this is to prove to myself that I can achieve something on my own.  And I secretly hope that in the process, I can maybe help inspire others like me (especially young people who are unemployed) to venture out on their own by starting their own passive income business or online business.

The fact is that I truly believe that to be rich is glorious.  And being able to generate a passive income is to be able to enjoy the "richness" of life, by becoming more autonomous, being able to dictate your time to when you are most productive and even have time for the most important people in your life.  There is no greater achievement!

So, to summarize, I'm not looking to get rich beyond my wildest dreams.  I'm simply looking for a way to experience being creative again and maybe some of this creativity will rub off on some of you and the meme will spread far and wide.

See you all...OUT THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment