Wednesday 1 May 2013

Revenue Sharing Article Writing

One way to make online passive income is to write articles (and generate income from ads and referrals).


This was my very first published article on Infobarrel:
Single Most Important Tip to Get a Better Night's Sleep


Maybe I should backtrack a little. What is Infobarrel anyway?
"InfoBarrel is a social writing platform where writers from around the world come together to create high quality media rich content. Writers are encouraged to create high quality media content in exchange for viewership and a large percentage of the revenue share generated by their content. Currently, the revenue share model is based upon three programs. These programs include Good Adsense, and Amazon Associates. 75% of the time the publishers affiliate codes will be displayed and the other 25% the InfoBarrel codes are displayed."
The other one I've experimented on is Hubpages.  I'll take more about these in depth later, but suffice to say that if you are interested, you can click on the links in the article to make your own account and start what I've started a couple weeks ago.  By clicking on these links, you'll be referred to the service by me and I'll be getting a small commission fee for it.
In later posts I'll put more details as to how I write my articles, the articles I've written so far.  My goal is to provide details of my entire journey.  






There are many sites of this type of out there.  They are essentially all revenue-sharing generating sites.  There's other that are pretty popular out there on the world wide web.



No comments:

Post a Comment